}

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a mixed sort of day today, met good friends for coffee at local hostelry, followed by a couple of call outs to help friends with computer woes. Now I have a minute or two, so I'll dig around for more funny content for your blog!





The Art of Parenting!


Thanks Michelle!







This is an advert, but Wow! - Spectacular!!!




Thanks Geoff!















They are talking of combining the services......


Thanks John!







Neat!










I wonder what the photographer was holding to get their undivided attention!







GCSE French - Failed....GCSE German - Failed !







Dry January? Hmmm....!

Thanks Colin!






100 Points to Gryffandor!







Give me a headline! - Any headline!







She had a drone for Christmas!







This is the "I am about to bluff my way out of this" look!!!







Never mind Dumbledore - we knew all along...







Totally Fake! - The Irish spell it "Feckin"







No dear Mummy's over here!






This old guy has just entered the Guinness book of Records
for fathering a child - at 96!!!







His 3 year old daughter asked on her birthday for chocolate cake for 
Breakfast with a Robot - well you're only 3 once!







I truly think if I had that name I would change it!!!








Thanks Bill!









Bit like "Carrot and stick!"



Thanks Jamie!








Harwich Weather for Wednesday






Variable cloud and some bright spells. Just a few isolated showers in places during the morning, then dry later. Light South-Easterly breeze. Maximum temperature 8 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 20 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Thanks Essexweather.com


 Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment