}

Thursday 4 February 2016

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Thank you all, because today we passed 167,000 hits on our blog. I am continuing to have difficulty uploading certain types of movie clip, so I apologise that clips may be thin on the ground. Anyway tomorrow is Friday where the Weekend begins!






By George! - Thar she blows!
















Barbers take a pop at one another









Gallery






Yes you do (look like this) !








I am not a violent person, but I really believe, I would take a chance and rip his face off !!!








Novel MOT report!








With this publicity - he's bound to win one this year!








Wisdom found in the lifts at Goldman Sachs








Well that's fixed then!








Dear lady, I believe you should have thought your placard design through!








Pygmy Goblin Bat








He dozed off at his workstation soooo!








Why on Earth?????








I think that we have all been here!
 Thanks Richard C!






It took me quite a long time to work out what is wrong here......











I have been sitting here for the last 15 minutes trying
to find a clever slogan for these two ladies....
Sorry I can't !




















Harwich Weather for Friday








Cloudy conditions are likely to persist for much of the day. Any sunshine limited to the late afternoon period. South Westerly winds 17mph, gusting 31mph  Max 12c  MIn 9c  Chance of rain 15%  Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment