}

Friday 13 May 2022

Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a sunny day but with a stiff breeze. I walked Roxy to the beach, and later visited the boat to potter. Later another dog walk, and we then watched Operation Mincemeat. Now for more pictorial fun downloaded especially for you!




The passengers seem a bit nervous!









3 -2 - 1..........Scream!!!


Thanks 













Amazing wall art in Glasgow!
(Kudos Sam Bates)


Thanks Susi!










Tonight's joke!










They will be all used up!!!














Men take note!














Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!















I am a Grammar Nazi!














Excellent!


Thanks Hazel!













I can only guess it's a glass floor!













Good for you dearie!














Don't worry - tell them it's a pineapple!












Polishing an A Bomb!














You could possibly try to do this.....!














Stop this fraud!!!











I was taught that you should never..........!














I am sure he has a special name - but just a curly horse!















It would spoil the flavours for me!















The Wisteria tree survives!














Cheeky face!!!
















I'm a little teapot short and stout............!















It's all in the genes!












The only thing that I can tell you is that the policemen are German!















Validated!












Love the Cousins' slogans!
















Flippin' 'eck!!!












The cone man's lost it!















Ukrainian Lass - Russian tank - No contest!














Another Great Truth!














Sorry but I just don't understand this!














Serving his punishment!












Oh! My Dear Life!!!















I'm guessing - is that an energy drink???











Typical Apple! - I still love their products though!!!














I'm guessing Australia - liking the nappy!














Sticky bottom!


Thanks Klaus!














Harwich Weather for Saturday

Any early mist or low cloud clearing to leave a fine, dry and warm day with plenty of sunshine and light winds. Temperatures a few degrees above average.

Temperature: 22C (Inland) and 21°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-west 6 miles per hour, gusting to 15 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 05:06

Sunset: 20:41

Moonrise: 17:12

Moonset: 04:14


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment