}

Sunday 22 May 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny, but cooler than yesterday. I walked down to the beach as is my habit, and later continued to sweep up sand off the driveway, until my back told me it would be a good idea to stop! Now for more pictorial amusement which I very much hope will make you snigger just a bit!




Hey that kid's wearing sunglasses!








Those old Dutchies are serenading us yet again!












Another Great Truth!


Thanks Barbara!












He is a wood duck - handsome fellow isn't he?


Thanks Derek!















Boom Tish!


Thanks Geoff!













First case of Croc Pox identified!


Thanks Gloria!













What can I say???


Thanks Rosemary!













Proof - if it was needed!












The Cure!














I hadn't thought of that!!!












Role reversal!














It's obvious isn't it?












Awkward!














Yes it's Reese!













The Late Great Tommy Cooper!











Refugee from Star Wars nicked for speeding!












Want a new type of pet?
How about a giant snail???













The downside of out techno age!













We always take our tank to the takeaway!












I don't know much about fungi - but I would bet that this one is poisonous!












Still loving the Cousins' slogans!













Very clever disguise!













Those guys can do everything!!!











Fun train decoration!













That is a real Bison!











Impressive, but a bit cumbersome I would imagine!












I wish that I had the courage to use these!














Towser is cool he doesn't care about their little bit of fun!












Yet another Juxtaposition!













Tug boat is a happy Tug boat!














I would stick a pin in it!!!














Profound question!















Could you come round and fix my  aircon?
Yes mate!













Police sirens.......Love it!!!


Thanks Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Monday

Cloudy with outbreaks of rain, perhaps turning heavy and persistent at times. Cooler than the weekend.

Temperature: 17C (Inland) and 18°C (Coastal)

Winds: west 5 miles per hour, gusting to 17 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 04:53

Sunset: 20:54

Moonrise: 02:29

Moonset: 11:25


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment