}

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Funnies on Wednesday

Dear Family & Friends,  Another jolly day in Harwich. The sun came out, but so late that it had no effect. Here are some more of my attempts to make you smile..........
1.  When I see the word "Prank" I usually cringe! Here however I actually sniggered...

2.  See the Oomphalapompatronium Here!

3. I love Volcanoes, but even I would not wish to be this close   Hot hot hot





                                                                      Folded Shirts


                                                                    Bird and Beast


                                                                Make up a caption


                                                                     They Laughed


                                                    Like they're ruining our language like




Harwich Weather Tonight

Time  2205
Temperature  3.5c
Humidity  54%
Barometer  1018mb  Now rising
Rainfall  0.0mm
Wind  Direction  WNW  Speed  0.2 Kn

Prognosis

Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy

Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy


Hopefully see you tomorrow

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment