}

Saturday 5 October 2024

Saturday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was another quite nice day, sun and clouds and out of the wind it was warm. We walked Lola and I over the Sports Field, and later I had a grand sort out of my tools, I have so many and it was time to have a clear out! Now for more fun stuff which I have collected with the help of my friends, for you to enjoy!
































They've been around for a while!










Definitely!


Thanks Barbara!














The next five are from Robert - 
Thanks Robert!


All in the mind!















Back in the day!
















Slippy!














At least 50% untrue!!!
















Inappropriate!




















Hilarious!


Thanks Stuart!

















Tibbles has been hunting!


Thanks again Stuart!














This took a minute!














Simples!















True!













Choices!















Boom Tish!



















You will never know how much I hate Shite hawks!!!


















Tonight's Wisdom!




















Ah! High School days!

















I have absolutely no idea what is going on here!















Suggestion - Just let him get on with it!

















Tibbles is learning guitar!















Another Juxtaposition!

















It is hoped that you aren't taking selfies while driving!















That look of sweet success!
















A 'Ta Da" moment!



















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment