}

Wednesday 16 October 2024

Wednesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was unseasonably warm and sunny. It was shopping day and we braved two supermarkets, and then home to lunch. PM more NCIS - I must confess I missed some having dozed off! Now for another collection of the latest hopefully funny pictures selected just for you













Woo Hoo I got the chicken!
















They were very popular in "Our time"



















Pedal power!



Thanks Robert!














Ctrl Alt Del!
















Ha Ha Ha !













Good old Miles!
















I like words, but this is new to me!

















The army of Canvey Island!















Yes - It's a land mine!














Silly, but I want one!

















Juxtaposition!

















Two different contractors - how stupid can you get???















That's very English!














Doh!















Too many guns in America!
Grandma is practicing!


















I could never have guessed!















I've had enough - I'm off!
















Worth a lick!
















Either a very large gull or a tiny aircraft!

















I have said it before and I'll say it again - 
careful on the rocks you could get piles!















Inept Gunman!



















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment