}

Thursday 10 October 2024

Thursday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Today was pleasant, but 3c cooler than yesterday. We both continue to nurse our colds - mine is Man Flu of course! I am wandering round the house making noises like a seal! Now I have given it my all to dig up sufficient pictures to make a blog but I must confess that was done in haste, so please excuse any errors!

     













A likely tale!


















This is dubbed of course but I found it funny!






















Newspapers - Pah!!!


Thanks Stuart!
















The Gardener!


Thanks John!













Just look at those tyres!

















My Grandmother was a housekeeper, and the lady of the house insisted 
that all coins be washed before she would handle them!

















For foot fetishists everywhere!


















Helen and I are like that!

















Don't these people know what "Barf" means???















Happens all the time!
















Love the Cousins' slogans!

















Never grow old!
















I just want to be me!


















How on Earth?



















Pfzzzzzzzzzzt!
(Hope he had rubber soles!)

















Trying to make a comeback!!!















Oldie but goodie!















I Spuddle!














Looks as if the sump was very corroded too!
















Moi???
















Sorry - don't like exposed brickwork indoors -
 the lamp's pretty naff too!















Tip - Never do this!!!

















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!
(Did you see the wind speed? - Ha Ha Ha !)



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment