}

Thursday 17 October 2024

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was again mild with some sun. I exercised, and later took Madame to the hairdresser. PM I walked to the beach, and later we had more vintage NCIS. Now for more filtered fun from the depths, which I very much hope you will enjoy!




























Dolly and Kenny doing what they did best!


















Joke!


Thanks Geoff H!














Bold claim!


Thanks John!
















OK I have found that they are a thing!


Thanks Stuart!













Certainly my First mate did not enjoy the World at 45 Degrees!
One of the reasons we went back to motor boats!


Thanks Sailor Bert!













True - Very important to be silly!













Another Great Truth!















Reward!!!















Is the Wall still there Helmut???


Thanks Klaus!














Mixed blessing!

















Not going back!




















Inappropriate Juxtaposition!



















Make yourself the most beautiful woman - Tee Hee!
















Don't even think about it!


















It is well meant, but I can't imagine that happening too often!















Meet the Fire Bike!

















Another Juxtaposition (Sort of)!

















Exactly, I have often thought that this was Musk's moment of madness!

















From the mountains I guess California - or anywhere!


















More mountains!

















How to light a bonfire!

















Buy a home gym they said - It will be fun they said!!!















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment