}

Sunday 13 October 2024

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was cooler than of late we had 7c first thing. I walked to the beach for the first time in several days. The visibility was very clear, and I could see the wind turbines on the London array, which must be nearly 30 miles away! I am hoping that tonights melange will be to your liking - I do try and do my best (Old boy scout you know!)

Tonight was a bit historic - I had pictures from Father, and 2 sons from the same family! - Thanks chaps!













Ah! Lobster my absolute favourite food!















Break Free by the North Koreans, - a very clever bit of editing I think!
















The staff of life!


Thanks Charles!












Quite a lot of it about lately!


Thanks Geoff!















It's farm talk!


Thanks Stuart!
















Wisdom from Dostoevsky!





















A wild Haggis shot in the Trossachs!

















Is it a threat or a promise???














Was it a bit claggy then?














No!
















Fair enough!

















There are alternative methods!
















Joke

Thanks Geoff H!














Learning!
















The lads at London Underground are at it again!















Juxtaposition!















Tibbles being a Prima Donna!
















I think I recognise these two!















Rubbish photoshopping!

















They should at least given him a roof!



















Most probably not!


















The downside of these tropical straw roofs is
 they shed, and the if you sit on them..........!

















Fun sticker!














I have absolutely no idea what is going on here!




















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment