}

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Funnies for Midweek

Dear Family & Friends, I hope that your week is going well! Here it was grey today, however amidst the gloom I found some funny stuff......



1.   Thanks Klaus for this - Where your petrol money goes...The Fountains of Dubai


2.  I love this guy - who said the Swedes were humourless?  Turbo tractor


3.  This is a very trusting mutt - watch when his owner does....Zero Gravity






Gallery


Thanks Gloria!



Electron Microscope image
of a Toothbrush bristle
the stringy stuff is-
plaque  :-)



Wrong but hilarious



Go to the Gym!



I talk to myself



Inventive burglar alarm





It's Ladies night...



Thanks girls!


NZ vs Scotland
Thanks Klaus







Prognosis


Sunny Intervals


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment