}

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Funnies for Wednesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was a nice day here today. I didn't achieve much, apart from digging up a few more bits of Funny stuff...



1.  Our friends from Ireland have a very special way of unblocking the Toilet! I can't remember who sent this - but thanks anyway!


2.  This baby does not approve of his Mother's Laughter -Neither do I !!!


3.  I'm not too sure about this - it's spectacular, but why are they not toast? Tesla Battle






Gallery


Another photobomb - Nice!



Ultimate Chinese Torture



We're off to Walmart



Adolf's Iphone



Greasy Hobo



Nippy Nips!







Thanks Chaps!




Thanks Geoff!



After a lot of head scratching, 
I've got the Weather station online again..









Prognosis


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard








No comments:

Post a Comment