}

Friday 9 November 2012

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, Today is our Wedding Anniversary - 44 years! Yes I know, we were babies at the time! here are your Funnies...



1.  Thanks Geoff for this one, andother infant prodigy Sings and plays Accordeon!


2.  Now I've seen everything - Guitar riffs on An Iphone!


3.  The fastest Rubik's cube solver on the Planet And it's made of Lego!


4.  Ramstein played by an orchestra of - Voices!



I was Oh! then I was Arrrgh!




Gallery


I like this guy!



Just the right moment



Ken!



Must be Thailand!



For old Star Wars Fans



Man doing press ups with a goose





I was reading the Funnies - but then...







Prognosis


Showery - Sorry I lied about the snow!


Thanks for calling by - 
we just passed 12,000 views!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment