}

Monday 14 January 2013

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends, I hope that your week goes really well! The predicted snow hasn't reached us yet, but it is cold! So here are my latest efforts to amuse and titilate!


1.  Old men singing... well I think that it's more than that!


2.  1985 - was it your year? Seems ages ago - Doesn't it?


3.  Perspective can be puzzling! - As you can see!



I bought this amazing car washing gadget!
Click to play


Gallery


Hey see my Mum's bum!



Pleased to see you all



Meanwhile in Russia



My Party Trick



Revenge



Spelling





Dick's Joke

John's Joke

Derek's Joke (Boys Only!)
Thanks Chaps!


How to not lose face!



Harwich Weather (Thanks BBC!)



Showers possibly snow later


Thanks for visiting our blog!


Cheers!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment