}

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Funnies for Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, So it arrived, - the snow that is, not too much yet maybe more tomorrow. So we crank up the heating and concentrate on the Funnies!....


1.  I don't like football, but I have to admit that this is pretty Amazing!


2.  Silliness is eternal! I like it that way! So now....Trombone Skiing


3.  Remember Mark King, the fastest Bass player ever? - here he is in 





How to eat a cupcake...




I rest my case



You don't have everything - yet!



I just love this...



He was bored so he iced the doughnut
11 times !!!








Thanks Dick

A few more bits of wisdom
from the QI Elves


Harwich Weather ( Thanks BBC!)


Snow in the morning, dying out later


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment