}

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Dear Family & Friends, It was another really good day in Harwich today. We are halfway through the week already - so fast! Here are a few more little gems which I hope will amuse....


1.  I really admire people who can write well - I can't see here - Caligraphy Black Letter


2.  Another prank - The Girl Vanishes


3.  Ever dreamed of flying over the Grand Canyon?
Now you can - Here







Gallery



Keep quite still chaps!



Quite Suddenly



No I in Team - er...



The Queen was in Hospital - look who's on guard!



Big Head Feeder



More!



Thunder Nips!







Thanks Chaps!



Thanks Klaus!


Harwich Weather
from my home station

Cloudy possibility of rain later  7c



Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment