}

Thursday 29 August 2013

Funnies on Thursday

Dear Family & Friends, We did a few chores around the house today, I chased a few viruses and beat them - I hope! Now I am digging around for a few more bits and bobs for your tittilation!


1.  This is only an Ad, but the result is Surprising!


2.  This is silly, but demonstrates the Domino theory


3.  Here's a Russian military choir, surprising us with their rendition of "Skyfall"



Watch carefully!



Gallery


Rustic drumkit



Richard goes to market...



Big girl - big fish - what's not to like!!!



Techy panacaea!



Jeremy does not understand



Love at first Xwing



I think I need Action pants!

Thanks Barbara!


Joke Central



More Wisdom from the QI Elves
Some of these may be repeats - Sorry!




Harwich weather for Friday

Sunny with broken cloud increasing around noon  Max  22c



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment