}

Friday 6 September 2013

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, The Weekend is here again - WooHoo! ( I think that's what you're supposed to say  :-)
I hope that you have a great time. In between dodging the raindrops, I dug up a few more funny fossils just for you!


BTW Don't forget if you need a reminder of when I publish the Funny Blog, you can register on the little form top right of the page



1.  This moggy is going mad at a Windscreen wiper!


2.  This is so nice, a young girl sings "Dance in the Sky" in memory for those she has Lost


3.  Here is a good quality compilation of Extreme Sports








Gallery



Yes Boobs!



True, so true!



Genius!



Got to love this!



Not what we had in mind!
 
Thanks Derek!


Another truth!



Good Old Bill always wise!




Joke Central


Derek's Joke 1   Adult xxx

Thanks Derek!



Whoops! I forgot this one...

Thanks Pete!



Harwich Weather from my home station




Summary for Saturday


Sunny intervals
Cooler  Max 18c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment