}

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Funnies for Midweek

Dear Family & Friends,  We are halfway through the week, computers continue to arrive to be caressed or bashed as necessary! I stopped working on them to dig up some more little gems.....


1.  Here we see the CEO of Volvo Trucks - 
Being Awesome!


2.  I am not enamoured by the "Dubstep" - but this guy is kind of Clever


3.  This is Japanese, very clever but in my humble opinion - Totally Pointless!





Meet the "Tickle Stocks"


Yup that's the one!



Hey a Punk Beetle!



I don't know where this is - but it could be Hobbiton



Yes I'm with stupid!



I am not here - really!



Must be Canadian!



Bingooooooooooo!

Thanks Derek!



Joke Central




Thanks Guys!


Singing at the pumps

Thanks Egg!





Harwich weather from my home station



Summary for Thursday

Enjoy it while you can - not so good Friday!
Max  23c


Thanks for staying with us!


Cheers!


Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment