}

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Funnies for this Wednesday

Dear Family & Friends, Another busy day back at the ranch. I saved a few souls from their computers! Now I have been out there in deepest cyberspace tracking down more funny stuff!.....


1.  Bluegrass version of Metallica's "Enter Sandman"


2.  He's Bobby McFerrin and he makes music Without instruments


3.  I think maybe you might know this Old Chap!








Gallery


Which is the cow?



Why isn't he spinning round too?



Now I really must have one of these!



Whoops 973



If it's Tuesday it must be - Iceland?



Stupid things are taking over the world!



Health and safety gone mad!




Joke Central
Tonight is exclusively Derek's Jokes!

1

2

3

4

Thanks Derek!



Harwich weather from my home station




Summary for Thursday

Mainly cloudy Max 17c


Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment