}

Tuesday 5 December 2023


Dear Family and Friends, Another grey day with a little rain. I haven't been far today, in fact I think the Post office was my maximum range. I spent time sorting photos, at the last count I have in my cloud archive 26,000! I have digitised all our family photos, back as far as 1900, they are in a muddle and need straightening out, it's going to take a very long time! Now for your pictures, and you will see that I have had a considerable amount of help from my friends!

























Stirring stuff from the Wirtschaft Wunderland, although I notice some Brits there too!














Speak Norfolk???


Thanks Ann!











Expensive Oops!


Thanks Bert!












They're Bustin'!


Thanks Gloria!












Memories!


Thanks Hazel!













Dating?


Thanks Jamie!












Definitely wiser!


Thanks John C!
















The next six are from Robert
Thanks Robert!




No money but loads of time!













Scandal!













Just like that!!!















Me too madam!
















The cobbler's children run unshod............!















Unfriending!

















Canine Roomba!


Thanks Stuart!













This from QI !

After Harry Secombe sang at Peter Sellers’s funeral in 1980, Spike Milligan said: ‘I hope you die before me because I don't want you singing at my funeral’. Secombe died in 2001, but a recording of his singing was played at Milligan’s memorial in 2002.

















Tick............Tock!


Thanks Stuart!














Earl again!
















Sound advice!



















He's making a political statement!


Thanks Kay!
















Boom Tish!

















Definitely!


















I think that you've gone aground madam!

















Nothing - to say here!
















It balances!
















That grass has definitely gone to seed!

















He had 200 tennis balls for his birthday!



Thanks again Stuart!
















It's called Zorbing, but not normally used on water...........!



















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment