}

Friday 15 December 2023

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another grey day. I didn't venture far, apart from a few minor jobs, I spent quite some time on my model tug. PM we watched 2x more episodes of "The Crown", only 2 more to go. Now with help from my friends I have collected just enough pictures to make yet another blog - just for you!













Tonight's caption competition!















Sorry, maybe I shouldn't but it always makes me giggle!



















Good Question!!!


Thanks Robert!
















Difficult to grab hold of!


Thanks again Robert!














Texas is nearly as bad as here!


Thanks yet again Robert!















The wrong decision on the handbag can spoil the whole outfit!


Thanks Klaus!














Santa didn't notice!
















Play on words!













That's different!















When a big dog doesn't wish to be separated from his dinner!
















This took a moment!
















My philosophy precisely!















The inevitability!

















Improvement???



















Joke


















Very stressful!

















Always goes to the warmest place!














Christmas in Hawaii?


















Love it!

















I'm not surprised!















That thing on the wall is called a dream catcher
(They don't work!)















I am sure the plant is of the genus ficus!
















Stress test!
















Tip top topiary!



Thanks again Klaus!













Now that is really hard!


















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment