}

Friday 1 December 2023

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today we had the first snow, only a brief shower but real snow none the less! It remained cold during the day.The furthest I got was the garage, and pottered indoors. We watched a movie pm Jason Statham and loads of gratuitous violence, but not much plot! Now we have collected a number of pictures and hope very much that you will find them funny!























He was a bit mad, but very popular in the 50's! 
















Joke


Thanks Geoff H!













I can't imagine!


Thanks Hazel!















I wonder what they knew!


Thanks again Hazel!















Now there's a plan!


Thanks Joe!
















Spare a thought!


Thanks John J!
















It took a moment!


Thanks Pete!












Poor Earl!
















Boom Tish!















Nothing to boast about!


Thanks yet again Hazel!













No presents for you!!!













Too many guns in America! - They're even arming Santa!















Another Great Truth!
















A likely tale!















Earlier in the day!


















More memes!















Health and Safety where are you?

















I guess it makes "Super Coffee"!
















I want one! _ Oh! It's a mower, then no thanks!














I really think you didn't want to do that!















Philosophical thought for tonight!















All right then!














Don't worry dearie, they won't fall off!


















Sorry but I'm not too keen on Shaker kitchens!
















Scientific Experiment?
















He has worked out that vibration reduces friction!















Look at me! Look at me!................Ouch!
















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment