}

Monday 4 December 2023

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was another wet one, I stayed indoors for as long as I could, but eventually had to visit the Health Centre and Pharmacy. Now after a bit of digging and filtering I have enough material for another scintillating blog (My Words)! Please enjoy!























Another from "Our time" - Look at the prodigious sideburns!


















Towser makes his case!


Thanks hazel!
















I would refuse too!


Thanks John!















Yes I know the feeling!


Thanks Stuart!












Judgement!


















Trekkies will understand!
















Yes that is a problem!
















Tibbles is living up to his reputation!














This says it all!
















That will make all the difference!















The time that the living statue actually moved!
















Must snigger!!!













There is still a little kindness in the World!


















Another Great Truth (Down Under)!















A way to recycle old dentures!















He knows what will happen next!
















Meanwhile in the Egyptian desert...........!


















Ooh!



















Must be short of news!


















I see the logic here!
















Hey Lady - your umbrella's blown inside out!



















We find ourselves in Bourgogne, but the wine harvest is over!


















This one is from Stuart - Thanks Stuart!




















This nearly happened to me once in Holland, 
but fortunately the bridge was higher than we thought!


















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!





If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment