}

Sunday 6 August 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a bright day, but chilly and windy. I went to the boat to check the sea water cooling inlet strainer, which I do every mid season. It was completely clean. So I made a cup of tea, had a snack and came home. Now as usual, I have been on the lookout for some new and unseen fun stuff. I have done my best and hope that they are new to you!




















A cover of a well known Beatles number from my youth!
















Hmm!


Thanks Robert!













Revenge is sweet!


Thanks again Robert!















One for the ladies!


Thanks yet again Robert!
















And so they disappeared!


Thanks Barbara!












Another Great truth!


Thanks Bruno!













It does get worse!


Thanks Geoff!















He isn't going to take that!!!
















Fun fact number 2431!














I was a demon dialler in my youth!

















Just Wow!
















Now you see me - now you don't!

















The party's over!



















You only hope!















Boom Tish!


















Dad Joke!
















Product placement!















They do have their uses!















A pun is the lowest form of wit!

















Read - this - slowly!

















Sound advice!















And they still pop up from time to time!
















Of course - they had to try!















How cute is that!














In my opinion, the shrub on the right is in dire need of watering!













We're just chilling!
















See what happened?



















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment