}

Saturday 26 August 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was rather quiet, they forecast rain, we had none, it was a mixture of clouds and sun, but with a fresher feel. So it was exercises, and a walk to the beach, and PM another Harry Potter, we are up to episode 5 now. Your Funnies await!










Tibbles seems to be a bit miffed!













Something different tonight - I have never heard of this tiny saxophone!















Like me and my harmonica!


Thanks Geoff!














Self serve - Bah!!!


Thanks Jane!













Disassembled!


Thanks John J!












Wadda we want!


Thanks John C!
















The lowest form of wit!


Thanks Vicky!













Being OCD myself I admire something that I could never achieve!













Great mileage!













Going bipedal!
















Boom Tish!

















I heard of a cityite who came to the country and thought he saw a field of shrimps!
















Boom Boom!
















Disgusted!













Feed the rumour machine!

















Hostage situation!













Love the Cousins' slogans!
















The look tells it all!

















The tale of Banksy!
















I'm saying nothing!















Let's Go!

















I should join then!

















Meme v/s meme!
















Different standards!












Juxtaposition!














This is called random rubble walling which was very popular in the 17th century















And he thought it was stuffed!
















The ladies don't do this nonsense!
















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment