}

Saturday 19 August 2023

Saturday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Another warm but very windy day. We took things easy, I did exercises and walked to the beach, there were loads of tourists around - good for the town! I have found a few pictures and I very much hope that you will find them amusing!










There is nothing wrong here!














The old Dutch guys are back - near neighbours just across the sea!














It comes to all of us!


Thanks Robert!












That's telling 'em!




Thanks again Robert!















Nuff said!



Thanks yet again Robert!




















Sums it up absolutely!


















Boom Tish!
















Ouch!

















Giving offence!



Thanks Jamie!















Loving her is compulsory!


Thanks Joe!















It says Beer works wonders!


Thanks Klaus!













Yes! All the time!


Thanks Vic!














Earl's magic!















Ooh! Nudes!!!














Take it down to Boots - they will translate!


Thanks Robert!














Towser is Squirrelling!
















See you later!

















Worth a try!

















I cannot do that - in fact I often drop stuff!














Scrap art - on steroids!














I know! I have no idea either!!!












Kiss the Dragon Tree!

















Nothing to say here!















When Towser notices he will destroy the Dinosaur!
















This took a minute!














Masochistic sun bather!















Too many guns in America!
(If you hold it like that you're in for big troubles!!!)



















I must confess that I like the popular grey contrasting the off white!


















Oh! I can see that's the latest Jeep Cherokee!

















Lovely mess!


Thanks again Robert!











Hurrah! The Weekend!



Thanks Klaus!













Mesmerising!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.


























No comments:

Post a Comment