}

Friday 4 August 2023

Your Weekend funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was showery with a bit of thunder but some distance away! I pottered about this morning lubricating window hinges, and PM we are now into The Lincoln Lawyer series 2. Now I have done a little more delving and scrapping about and have cobbled together a few more pictures with which I hope to amuse you somewhat!
























This takes a minute to get going, but I think that you will remember it!


















So it is!!!


Thanks Robert!










Gotcha!


Thanks Susi!














More wisdom from the master!















Some would put their Mother in jail!


















Love the Cousins' slogans!


















Hmm! Maybe not! - Messy!

















It's a bit worrying!














Idiots!!!

















Boom Tish!















Good test!

















Ha Ha Ha!!!

















I am certain no photoshop was used!
















Abominable!!!
















Only one?
















Joke














Perhaps!















At muddy festivals it is sometimes possible to find Renaissance statues!
















Remember constable - he has a very large gun!















On the horse it might be Hyacinth Bucket!















Still loving the Cousins' slogans!













Parp!


















Perhaps they're the Rockies!















Boys make passes at girls who wear glasses.........and!













Oooh! Don't stop!














Yes I do - No I don't - Yes I do!

















Tally Ho!



















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment