}

Monday 28 August 2023

Funnies for Bank Holiday Monday


Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny, but cooler, I walked to the beach and exercised. PM we watched yet another Harry Potter movie, only one more to go! Now I have filtered out the dross and hope that what's left you will enjoy!











Oh! No he isn't!!!














No! Not change from a condom machine - it's.................?




















That's absolutely us!


Thanks Jane!











They walk amongst us!


Thanks Joe!













Not a good day!


Thanks John J!















And down he went!


Thanks again John J!














The bin men cometh!


Thanks John C!













Morning!


Thanks Samantha!












Now it's stuck in my head!!!


Thanks Susi!












What else can you do!















Another Great Truth!
















I had followed the Chinese spy balloon for 50km before I realised it was a bird poo
on my windscreen!


Thanks Klaus!














We watch very quietly as the DPD drinks at the waterhole!















Touché!
















Silence!















What a boast - A bear stole my beer!














Boom Tish!















This could possibly appear in my Christmas stocking!















Poor old Earl!















Trouble!

















If those plants grow any bigger - that plant stand is going to fall over!














That salad looks evil!!!














I'm forever blowing bubbles!
















Whooooooah!!!


















Amish off roading!
















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment