}

Sunday 27 August 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The morning was fine, the afternoon was wet! I went to the boat and did some cleaning, but met several interesting visitors, and spent a while exchanging salty tales - "I never knew a night like it" and so on. PM binge watched Harry Potter again, now for a bit more fun stuff for your amusement tonight!










How gallant of him to let her row!













Rod and The Coors - nice!















Easy to offend these days!


Thanks Jamie!













It's logical!


Thanks Joe!














I still have a floppy disk drive in the "Might come in handy" box!













Me too!















As I am a sailor I thought I would give you some elementary tuition!













The plural is axis is axes (O level Latin!)















Topical!















It fulfils a niche - I suppose!














Er...............!
















Boom Tish!















The phenomenon of static elecricity!
















Handsome!
















I'm guessing but possibly adult products?














Toady likes looking at his new hat!















I assume that is intentional!
















People have to visualise everything these days!













Testing testing!














For just a fleeting second I thought they were her.................!!!

















I hear the Eagles "Take it easy"!
















I'm guessing but that runway must be only for small planes????















Or maybe just for FUN!!!

















That looks like the entrance to the Old Faithful Hotel,
(Or maybe not!)













Kabooof!















I can only imagine that it's very hot there!















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment