}

Friday 7 March 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, So here we go again, another Weekend. I hope that you really enjoy it! I am suffering Funny overload tonight - I hope that the content doesn't reflect that ! Enjoy!











They grow up earlier all the time!


Gallery
Yup - it sure is!



Different Royals




We all know one of these!



Brilliant achitecture - it's a library



OMG! Uhura got the captain's job!



This took a minute - or two!



Punctuation is dead!



We love 'em!
- it's not much further from our house to Holland than it is to London!



They see makeup - I see a freshly pulled tooth!







Joke Central





Thanks chaps!


Would you please give me feedback on the Wisdom of the Elves? Message me if you read them, if not I won't bother any more - Thanks!





For the Girls
Thanks Barbara!




This is the long vesrion - but I still can't stop giggling!
Thanks Phill!




Harwich Weather for Saturday



Large amounts of cloud are likely throughout the morning with the odd spot of rain here and there. Skies tending to clear early afternoon with sunny conditions developing. Despite the cloudy start, it will feel very mild for early March with temperatures well above average. Light Southerly winds and temperatures reaching afternoon highs of 13 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 6.28 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com!



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment