}

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Our Indian Summer continues, misty early then brightening up. I hope that I can brighten you up too!.....










When I forget my hearing aid - I do this to try and look cool!




Gallery




Bless their Majesties



Wassisname?



Creep up on it!



That's the way captain!

Thanks Geoff!


Goldfish? Really?
I only eat herrings!



Oh Lordy! What is that......



I did this - I didn't have to do it more than once!  :-)



Alarmed?



In the eye of the beholder..



Aaaarrrrgggh!



That's exactly what it says Shrimp (singular!)





Sorry - no jokes today so here are a brace of 

clips




Thanks Klaus




This could quite possibly be our Grandchildren's hamster - 
his name incidentally is Steve - he's demolishing a burrito




Harwich Weather for Thursday





Cloud may be slow to clear during the morning, but it will gradually brighten up with sunshine developing. By late afternoon, high temperatures and humidity may trigger a scattering of showers or a isolated thunderstorm. Maximum temperature 22 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 25 % | Rainfall Amount: 0-2 mm | Lightning Risk: Moderate | Sunrise: 6.37 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 5 (Moderate) | UV Level: 4 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks Essexweather.com !



Thanks so much for dropping by again!


Cheers!


Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment