}

Tuesday 13 October 2015



Dear Family and Friends, The temperature in Harwich is drifting down now, today we had a chilly East wind. Back indoors now and am starting to fish around for some amusement - just for you!






Firestarter!


Thanks Klaus!






I suspect this is digitally enhanced, but anyway - super kids!


Thanks Pete !





Gallery




He was being very brave - until they hit the first drop!






We have had many - but this is new!






I feel sorry for the Alligator!!!






I didn't know that they had girls in the Stormtrooper suits - 
Ah! I can see now the suits have little boobs!






Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what is going on here...






Where are you Martin - this is for you!






Wow!






Chewy's Angels.....






Sadistic Bastards!
(It took me a minute!)






Yup - Definitely Monday!






Give me a headline - any headline!!!






Now..............folks, this is, I am told a Nutella/Donut/Shake....
Get thee behind me Satan!





Works study table...







Thanks Derek! - Great Job!







Meanwhile at the Hairdresser's


 Thanks Klaus - yet again!!!








Sorry Girls!

Shall we do a mancave boys?
Yesssss!


There must be a witty comment - my mind just went blank!







Meanwhile in the corner shop!







 Quiddich anyone?







He mailed his pregnant wife and asked how she was feeling
This is what she sent back!









Harwich Weather for Wednesday





A fairly cloudy start for most with showers continuing. Sunny spells are likely to break through during the afternoon, but the chilly North-Easterly wind persisting. Maximum temperature 12 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 50 % | Rainfall Amount: 0-2 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 2 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com



 Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment