}

Friday 13 May 2016

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The Weekend is here, I hope that you have a really good one! Here are my best efforts to amuse all of you!







Sweden's answer to the Finnish Hydro press man - the Blowing up stuff with Dynamite man!













Things to do with a mouth opener!













Bianca Bree - (Daughter of Jean Claude Van Damme)











Meet Julia - but not up a dark alley!









The Magic has gone!








It would appear so!








South of the Mason Dixon - Pappy used to be a Wanderer!









Hmmm! Sounds tempting!








Or maybe he is going to see his friends...








Love the Cousin's Ads!









It's worth what you pay for it!








Unfortunate lack of a space!








One for the Petrolheads!








I swore I wouldn't continue with this stuff -
but.........









Hope and reality!








I find this hard to believe........Amish with an outboard motor????








He said "I insist my wife keeps HER toothpaste!!!"










John's Not a Joke
Not a joke but a very good read!
Thanks John!





Once again I have some more Old Gifs!






Jurassic What?











Clever bit of rustic tech!











Oh! Lordy! she learned that?












Harwich Weather for Saturday









Feeling much cooler despite the sunshine. Temperatures below average. Northerly winds 14mph, gusting 24mph  Min 5c  Max 12c Chance of rain 10%
Thanks Essexweather.com






Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment