}

Thursday 23 June 2016

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today is a Referendum in UK, I think all of us will be relieved that by tomorrow it will be over! I have promised myself I will not sit up all night watching it on TV, but Hmm maybe I will!
Now for more fun stuff to relieve the tension.....







I may be like this in the morning!


Thanks Klaus!








Meet the charioteer!



Thanks again Klaus!









The Toilet people will show you the right way!










This is Karma!








90% of them are cabbages! (as I have said often!)








Yesterday in Death Valley and that's 58.3c folks!








Cat people.........nothing to say here








We were given the key card for room 213.......and.......








I am sure there are few males who haven't had that thought pass through their minds
at some time,,,








It's Illegal it's immoral or..........









He tried to catch a groundhog, but got the neighbour's dog instead!









Cuddly Photobomber!








Heinz - do you think those translations were at all necessary?








This is wrong, first it isn't a Unicorn, and second it isn't sh*tting rainbows!



Thanks Derek!






If it was me I would crawl off!



Thanks yet again Klaus!








Harwich Weather for Friday










Cooler with a mixture of sunshine and showers, these less heavy and widespread than Thursday. South Westerly winds 12mph, gusting 23mph  Min 15c  Max 21c  chance of rain 30%  Thanks Essexweather.com




PS I now have a new weather station, you can visit here.....









Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment