}

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The clouds are gathering, and we are promised thunderstorms this evening. Never mind we are indoors, and the rain will be welcome. I'm a bit short of material tonight, I can't use Facebook movies, because they don't work on portable devices, so I have to rely on Youtube, which limits the supply.
Never mind as Micawber said - something will "Turn up!"






I never knew there was a song about my home town!
It's so bad - it's good! Please enjoy "Holiday in Harwich"


Thanks Jamie and Geoff!











His son looks like a gang boss!












Lightning and a Rainbow together
(Allegedly!)









Yup! You sure did!








I'm certainly glad I wasn't that guy!








He is a Blue Rain Toad
Looks a bit jarred off doesn't he!








Another truth!








She gives the deer a stern ticking off for stealing from the bird feeder - again!








Latest in child safety supports!








Gosh! I hope his face was red!








Good old CNN - you just had to get it wrong!








I fear that this is fake, but I would really love to see the Northern Lights!








How cool, batting a teargas cannister with a tennis racket!








This dentist was so enthusiastic about toothpaste,
she didn't notice that the emoji was of a turd!








This bird appears to have another bird on it's beak!










Sorry - no jokes tonight so - more gifs





What a wonderful way to suffocate!









Chimp likes Katy's assets








Harwich Weather for Wednesday









Any lingering overnight thunderstorms clearing to leave a dry and sunny day. Feeling warm and humid. Easterly winds 8mph, gusting 15mph  Min 13c  Max 22c  Chance of rain 10%
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment