}

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was a challenge, I upgraded to OSX Sierra on my iMac, and it broke numerous things. It has taken most of the day to get my computer into some semblance of normality. That in turn means that the content of the blog tonight was quickly put together. I promise a better result tomorrow!






Do you want to build a snowmaaaan?









Farty Sauce bottle


Thanks Klaus!







Two Types of girl!









You've upset the crew!









Love the Cousins' slogans!









Don't eat anything!!!









No it's a Million!









Awww! Shame!









Tonight's Truth!









Progress!









Motivational Tampons
(I never thought that I would say that!)









Health and Safety!

 Thanks Robert!







Labour pains

Thanks again Robert!







You have to be cruel to be kind!









Bill's saving up!









Another clever slogan from the Cousins









It's awkward!









I wonder what they thought was in the cookies?









I look like that often!










Thanks John!








In the interests of scientific research Adam takes one in the chops!










Remember the Irish Chimps?








Harwich Weather for Wednesday







Large amounts of cloud, perhaps some brightness at times. Chance of showery rain arriving during the late afternoon. North Easterly winds 10mph, gusting 22mph  Min 5c  Max 11c  Chance of rain 30%
Thanks Essexweather.com







Harwich Weather Now








Thanks for your loyal support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment