}

Friday 10 March 2017

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The Weekend is here! I hope that you will have a memorable one. I worked on the boat today, and I have a pass to go again tomorrow!
Now for more funny stuff...






A cause that we can all relate to!











Another classic from "The Life of Brian"










Hugh Jackman













How on Earth do you read this to a 5 year old without sniggering!













I often tought there was no hope - now I know that there is no hope!!!












Ha Ha!










Not the answer he was expecting!












Not the answer he was expecting 2 !












It has been leasked by the FBI that they can listen to the microphone on a smart TV
 even when it's on standby!











Of course one takes one's parrot for a walk!












I like the girl on the right, I don't like the girl on the left!











Flippin' Heck!!!








Oh! Showoff!










Harwich Weather for Saturday



Dry, but generally cloudy with light winds. The cloud may break at times giving the chance of warm sunshine. Maximum temperature 15 deg C.
Thanks Essexweather.com





Harwich Weather Now










As always, Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment