}

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Wednesday's funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today this is edition number 1700! I find it hard to believe that I have been doing this for so long! I don't know how long I can keep going, but the old Boy Scout that I am I will do my best!






Grandma's Butter Dish











This is rather disgusting - but I am still giggling!



Thanks Jamie!










I think he's extracting the urine!









More Urine Extraction!












Great use of the Matrix signs!













Harry - you've got mail!













I have other ideas about this!












That's told YOU!












Great Rant!













Clever. this lift weighs the passengers and warns when it's overloaded!












Tonight's philosophical thought!













What on earth? It looks like a skyscraper with no windows!
Maybe a silo...












No this isn't some science fiction alien - it's a Saiga Antelope









Jealousy starts early!









Just a dog on a pony!









Harwich Weather for Thursday










Early morning showery rain will clear, then breezy and feeling noticeably colder with sunshine and a few showers.
Maximum temperature: 13 deg C 
Wind: South-West 21 mph, gusting 36 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for your continuing support! - 
I hope that I can do another 1700!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment