}

Sunday 31 December 2017

New year's Eve Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, This is the last Funny Blog for 2017. My thanks to my helpers, Klaus, Derek, Robert, Gloria, John and anyone else that I have forgotten!
A Happy,Healthy and Peaceful New Year to you all!







He said "Shake the tree" so they did - result!










NZ was first Sydney was second, we must wait
another 5 hours!










Yes it is a pile of pianos on a beach, but why - I have absolutely no idea!












Niagara is starting to freeze!












The stalking kitten doesn't know that she can see him!












He'as been riding the roll for 25 years!











As the seasons change - Tibbles grows!












Optimist!










At first I thought "Photoshop" then I saw the other picture
and thought "Clever", but we'll Photoshop it later"!










Gloria's Joke
Thanks Gloria!








I don't know but I think she's using Semaphore











If they got rid of all the idiots.............
Someone would invent a new sort of idiot!













Last Wisdom for 2017




Harwich Weather for Jan 1st




Likely turning cloudier through the morning with a chance of heavy showers, slowly clearing later with brighter skies following. Windy by evening.
Maximum temperature: 7 deg C 
Wind: South-West 10 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com





My Weather station live

Weather Underground PWS IHARWICH4




Thanks for your support during the year!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment