}

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Again we were threatened with storm and tempest - and surprise surprise nothing, in fact by 1600 the sun came out! Now for more pictorial fun to amuse specially for you!






Etna Blows a Smoke Ring!










Klaus kindly sent me a fishing clip. I can't find it on Youtube, so here's a similar one


Thanks Klaus!









A likely tale!












I have doubts about this one!













Oh! Lord! I wish they would teach me............!












Could be awkward!












Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings!!!












I guess that it does look like that!














That's me - lazy!












Life saver even!













He took his snake to the vet, - it had swallowed his shoe!












The more I look at this it goes from bad to worse!











This is Lady Gaga with no make up!












The chaps on London Underground are known for their humour!












Wow! Now that's a machine!












I absolutely hate these machines! I like to deal with a human!
Worst of all they are trying to brainwash us into thinking they're fun and we like them!
GRRRRRRRRRRR!













Strange juxtaposition of a group of nuns and a 4ft blow up dick!












Chain reaction!












Not quite as expected!










Harwich Weather for Thursday


Dry, cloudy and locally misty initially, but warm sunny spells should develop. Heavy showers and thunderstorms are likely to return widely during the afternoon. Feeling humid.
Maximum temperature: 22 deg C 
Wind: South-East 7 mph, gusting 16 mph

UV Level: 6 (High) | Pollen Level: 4 (Moderate)
Thanks Essexweather.com



The shadows lengthen at 1955 on my weather cam






Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment