}

Friday 22 March 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was grey all day, it wasn't cold however. I walked to the beach, as usual it was 2.6kms. I also fiddled with my current model tug project. I want to finish it soon, because now the boat is afloat, I no longer need that therapy! Now it is once again time for me to make an effort to find sufficient fun stuff for your entertainment. I hope that I have succeeded!


























He's old now but he can still get them going!




















Yes we can land on the sun, but we must go at night!


Thanks Klaus!














Often that is the case!


















On Lake Michigan, this is how they move a new house!














Puns!
















Ah! Yes!

















This from a T shirt!
















Clever wall art!

















How convenient!














Gary is a very generous man - he has given millions to charities!














Very neatly parked!

















Tibbles enjoys going to football!
















Nothing to say here!













Somehow we survived!
















Elf on the shelf - for several months now!
















Early steam vehicle!
















In our house we have none of these problems - 
my wife has a dishwasher - it's me!















A load of teasing to be done!

















I had mine 48 years ago, best £30 ever!!!


















Banksy's latest creation - the tree is real!















As I suspected Tibbles is inbred!



















Dune 2 is out!
















By the look of the coastline that's somewhere in the Mediterranean!


















Made many years ago, but she is still the tops!



















Comedian Harry Worth was famous for this!



















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment