}

Friday 29 March 2024

Funnies on Good Friday


Dear Family and Friends, They said it would rain - it didn't. So I walked to the beach, it was sunny, but blowing three parts of a gale! Later I did my exercises, and after lunch we watched yet another Poirot. Unfortunately I nodded off and missed the ending, but I remember the doctor did it! I am going off the air until after the holiday weekend, so I will see you all next week. Meanwhile Happy Easter everyone!












Happy Easter!















This was on the very first music CD we ever bought!

















We know pal!















Love this!



















It is a bit reluctant!
















Creepy!




















Common sense was not distributed evenly!!!



















I had to look carefully!


















Medieval Interview!

















Of course they do!
















Hey - Get in Lane!















Statuary does have its uses!

















Human why are you lying down there?

















Slope for wheelchairs!!!


















Good haul matey!

















I have never heard of this, but it's an idea!
















I hope that you have finished your meal!















They just don't care!



















Wow!

















God's will!

















Grumpy Toad!



















You could jump into the pool from there!


















I definitely want one of those!
















Maybe her Daddy is a CGI man!


















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!





If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment