}

Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another pleasant day in sunny Harwich. I hope that you all will enjoy the stuff that I and my friends have found - just for you!





Here's a Flashmob with a recycling twist!












Maybe I am being thick - but isn't that what anchors are supposed to do???





Gallery




All I can say is - neat!



So wrong...



A bird in the hand........

Thanks Derek!


Somebody's idea of paradise - a naked girl rolling in a sea of coke!



People of Walmart again



The Cousins love their slogans - again!



I have no idea what's going on here - but she seems to be enjoying herself!



Inappropriate ~ I say!



More ad placement fail!



Off we go to walmart!



Derek's Joke






This also from Derek


Thanks as always!




Harwich Weather for Monday!

Typical !!!




Bank Holiday Monday
Outbreaks of rain, heavy at times, will soon spread North-Eastwards across the district through the morning accompanied by strengthening winds. Perhaps some drier, brighter before dusk. Maximum temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 99 % | Rainfall Amount: 8-14 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 5.58 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 1 (Low) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks to Essexweather.com !



Thanks for your support!



Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment