}

Thursday 26 October 2017

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I spent the day upgrading my iMac, all went well. When I rebooted I was given the opportunity to upgrade the operating system, so I did.......big mistake, everything went pearshaped, and I am now in the process of rolling back to an older system. Sorry therefore the blog is tiny today. Hoping to be back in force tomorrow!






Dinosaur fossil from Canada











Fast raft!
















Baby Hippo photobomb!











Awwww!













This only shows when it rains!













UFO rescue!












Thanks Derek!









Ah! Sign of good luck!











Unbelieveable!












Harwich Weather for Friday



A dry, but cooler day after a cold start. It will be bright throughout with plenty of sunny spells and light winds.
Maximum temperature: 13 deg C 
Wind: North-West 7 mph, gusting 14 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment