}

Friday 31 August 2018

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, This is edition number 1943 - which coincides with the year that I was born! I know that is meaningless, but I am that sort of Old Git! We had a boat trip today, visited the seals and counted 50 of them with some pups. Now pictures are a bit thin on the ground today, sometimes I have a sense of humour blackout with the Cousins' humour! Anyway here they are!








Anti Perv Stockings!




Thanks Susi!











I know we've seen this before, but I never cease to marvel at them! This one from The Netherlands!
















Oh! Yes! - They love it!











Philosophical thought for tonight!











Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!















Now I don't understand this one from the Cousins, but I think I get where they are coming from!













Another Great Truth!












We have one of these and she answers sometimes when we didn't ask her anything!












Yet another Great Truth!












Stanley, there's a squirrel on the deck! - He's so thick!













Huge effort - was it worth it?













Clever way to boost your Tinder profile!













Seen on the table in a doctor's waiting room!













Love the Cousins' slogans!










More Wisdom








The art of Gabriel Araujo
(Something different!)






A Joke from me for a change!











Fun on the ISS!












Crash Test Dummy Survives!












Harwich Weather for Saturday



Any early mist and fog soon clearing. Then dry with bright or sunny spells with light winds, which will keep coastal areas a little cooler than inland areas.
Maximum temperature: 22 deg C 
Wind: South-East 8 mph, gusting 18 mph

UV Level: 3 (Moderate) | Pollen Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment