}

Friday 28 September 2018

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Another nice day, they said it might rain, it didn't. I rescued a bricked iPad, and we shopped a bit. Now I found, with a little help from my friends, more pictorial humour just for you!








I know how you feel little friend!














Oh! Lord! 
(Boys it gets interesting after 3 minutes!)













His wife left him with the kids for the first time. he sent her this!













Old adage!












Hmmm! Maybe Mr Tesla was arrogant!












I think I heard this a while ago - Amazing!












Tally Ho!


Thanks Joanne!










Oh Yes! - Often leaked in my school blazer pocket!


Thanks Robert!









New tech!



Thanks again Robert!










Oh! Yes! Ha Ha Ha!


Thanks yet again Robert!










 Betrayed - but it's for your own good!


Thanks Robert!










I love the Cousins' slogans, but I guess this one's British!


Yes It's that Robert again!










I don't like Media Hacks, but that is a point!
















Not translation needed!


Thanks Klaus!









A little montage from Derek
About growing old disgracefully!






























Thanks Derek!









Tibbles now has only 8 left!












Mini Artillery!
(I want one!)












Harwich Weather for Saturday


Another cold, but dry start, then remaining dry and sunny throughout the day. Feeling rather warm in the sunshine with light winds.
Maximum temperature: 16 deg C
Wind: South-West 7 mph, gusting 14 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks as ever for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment