}

Monday 11 March 2019

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I walked by the sea, it was cold and windy, but the sun was shining. I then had a visit from an old friend with an ailing computer. We visited the Health Centre, and then drove home. Now I am ferreting about to find fun stuff that is neither completely filthy or totally banal! Sometimes it's a struggle!








Whose a clever boy then?













Once upon a time a long long time ago............


















Good propaganda!












A latter day Robin Hood!












Not much to say except - "Biologically accurate"!














True!
















Great Logic!












Hmmm!












Elbphilharmonie Hamburg. - I have seen this place it is amazing!
There are clips of it on Youtube...















Nikola has his little joke!














No translation necessary!


Thanks Klaus!












And they are allowed to vote!


Thanks Jamie!











Symptom Jelly Babies!


Thanks Joanne!












Dead Crow made from old tyres....................but why?















I am the Captain of this ship - and I have my Wife's permission to say so!!!













I could do that - when I was 18 moths old!


Thanks again Klaus!










Does he think that he's cool???












Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Windy with outbreaks of rain, turning heavy and persistent by the late morning. Rain clearing Eastwards late afternoon as winds ease, allowing brighter spells to develop.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: South-West 24 mph, gusting 43 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment