}

Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry. I'm late publishing tonight, I am having one of my "Sense of Humour Overload" days, having seen many unfunny pictures, so I am afraid they're a bit thin tonight! Anyway I hope that you will enjoy quality rather than quantity!









This vet calms his recovering kangaroos
 with kangaroo documentaries













A little light relief!

















Yes it's Goodbye!












When it's that hot - you'll do anything to keep cool!!!














Boom Boom!















Food Waste!














Seen in the Air Force officer's mess!
















Happy!













She will never be invited to a baby shower again!












Poison!


Thanks Gloria!













Safety conscious junk man!
















In the labour ward, the New Dad caused more drama than the New Mum!












Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!









Show me your donuts!












Ugh! Look what you did to my glasses!












Harwich Weather for Monday

Becoming drier and brighter through the day with a few sunny spells, but a chance of heavy and thundery showers by the afternoon. Cooler than the weekend.

Maximum temperature: 13 deg C
Wind: North-East 10 mph, gusting 18 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment