}

Friday 7 June 2019

Friday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, They said it would rain today, so as I am still nursing my German cold, I stayed in. It only rained a little bit, so I was a bit grumpy as I missed my walk. Hey ho!. Now for more pictorial fun just for you!





His husky is wearing his false mustache!













Because of prostitutes???


















1984 prototype Wonder Woman poster













Ah! - Yes!
















Now I like Apple stuff - but................really????















Another great Truth!













Tee Hee!














Wouldn't like to tread on him!!!
(Devil Starfish)!!!















We all know someone like this!














Morticia Addams cosplay














Dad makes a tasteful photo in Yosemite!














Salute to the D Day heroes!













The Useless Products Guy is back. This time with a Personal Spacifier!

















Yup!













Sorry Cousins, but I will not do this stuff! - A manly handshake is all that you'll get from me!













Agreed!











He's displeased!












Yesterday was Donut Day!













Harwich Weather for Saturday

Windy start with outbreaks of rain clearing North-Eastwards through the morning. Turning largely dry into the afternoon with winds easing and good spells of sunshine.

Maximum temperature: 16 deg C
Wind: South-West 23 mph, gusting 38 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment